Friday, May 23, 2014

Happy Birthday Momma!

 
 
 
The woman you see in the middle is my Mom. She was the first person in my life to embrace me from the moment I was born. She's been there for a lot of "firsts" in my life and I couldn't be more thankful. I know so many others who have lost their mothers & I always imagine what it'd be like to lose my Mom. I always ask myself, "If God called Mom home today, would I be able to handle it?" Truth is, I can never answer that question with a yes. I will NEVER be ready to say an earthly goodbye to the woman I admire & look up to so much. Since my answer to that question will always be no, I do my best everyday to live life with her to the fullest. I enjoy every conversation, every movie date, dinner date, scolding, you name it. I do my best to cherish those moments when they happen. Most of all I do my best to let my Mom know that I love her. I tell her I love her every chance I get. She's not the emotional type though ahah! She gets annoyed with me being so clingy to her all the time. In all honesty though, I'd rather my Mom know that I annoyingly love her. I never want to leave doubt in the back of her mind of my love for her. If there's any woman who deserves the world...it is my Mom so as long as there is air in her lungs & blood pumping through her veins, I will do my best to give her every inch of the world I can contain.
 
Happy Birthday Mom!!!!! I woooooove you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment