Thursday, April 18, 2013

Chaaaange...

Lately...my body has been going through so many changes due to my pregnancy.  Before pregnancy, I thought I was well aware of all the changes a woman's body goes through with expecting a child.  Now that I'm actually going through the whole shabang, I'm thinking to myself, "Now, either woman are not as descriptive as they need to be when talking about pregnancy or...I'm in a boat of my own with these experiences." I mean really, I heard about the swelling limbs, the stretch marks, the cravings, and all of that, but I've never heard about having a tough time brushing my tongue because of the increased gag reflexes.  I've also never heard of being winded after walking up three steps.  I haven't had any swelling yet, I barely have any stretch marks, and my cravings aren't as bad as women make them out to be.

Ahhhh I don't know.  Maybe I'm making this more than what it really is?! Either way,my favorite part about being pregnant is feeling my son move around inside my tummy.  I think it's so cute!  I talk to him from time to time asking him why he's moving around or if he's uncomfortable with something I just ate or with how I'm sitting LoL!  It may sound weird, but I get a kick out of talking to my son (: Sometimes when I look down at my stomach knowing that a life is growing inside of me, I can't help but think why some women don't ever want to get pregnant or have children.  I mean...doesn't God place the desire inside us to be a mother?  I have no biblical proof for that, but I can't help but think that if God commands us to "be fruitful and multiply" then why wouldn't he place the desire inside of us to be parents? Just a thought.

On another note, my mouth has been getting me in to trouble alot these days.  I've been guitly of a few Freudian slips here and there, but lately I feel like I'm lacking the whole "think before you speak" thing.  With that said, I'm just going to blog it all out. 

Here are a few things annoying me at the moment that are just better to blog rather than tweet or speak.

1. I'm all too annoyed with people who vent about their drama on social networks and then have the NERVE to say, "None of this invovles yall, so stay outta my business!" Umm...sorry bro, you made it our business by making it public information.  If you don't want anyone's opinion about your boo's baby mama trippin' on you, then I suggest you keep that to yourself.  Once you make your private matters public, you have given a open invitation for everyone to get a word in about your circumstance. 

2. I'm all too fed up with folks talking about their Christianity in one status, and then cursing someone out in the next status.  Not only that, but folks who tweet about being strong in the Lord, yet talking bout some "LAUGHING MY A$$ OFF!!!" Either they're bipolar, or they on some whole different type of religion.  Last I remembered, as Christians we're supposed to be representatives of Christ in every way, shape, & form.  Now, how can you represent Christ while having a potty mouth?  Where in the bible does it mention Jesus teaching the parables or talking to his disciples while dropping the F-bomb?  I mean, how would you like it if your Pastor or Priest threw in a few curse words with his sermon every Sunday?  It'd seem hypocritical wouldn't it? Well...you're no different my friends.  Just as a Pastor stands before his congregation in full representation of Christ, you stand before all your friends on social networks as a representative of Christ.Your walk & your talk MUST match!  No exceptions.  Just as I'm telling you, I'm telling myself.  And if all you can say back to that is,"Nobody's perfect" then I'd say to you, find a different argument cause that one's played out!

3. I haaaaate liars!  I especially hate it when they lie about lying.  What in the haaaaaystack?!  Maybe for every lie you tell, a cold sore should grow on your lips.  Let's face it, your nose hasn't grown but I knooooow you be tellin' fibs!!

4. Grammatical errors at an all time HIGH on twitter.  It's SUPER annoying that people between the ages 17-30+ don't know the difference between the following:

--then vs. than
--there, their, they're
--now a days NOT now and days
--ride or die NOT ride and die
--conversing NOT conversating
--might as well NOT minus well

This list can go on folks...and don't EVEN get me started on the mispelled Samoan words...smh.

Ok...I need to get back to work now LoL! So I'm going to have to cut it right here.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment