Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Pahtnah Let Me Updaaaate You!

Since I didn't quite make it to Blog City yesterday here are my updates from the weekend...

The wedding went absolutely well!  Even though David Tutera was running the show, I barely noticed him or the cameras.  I was way too busy catching up with family, snapping pictures, & enjoying the delicious appetizers.  I don't mean to toot my own horn, but TOOOOT-A-LOOOOT!  I'm proud to say that my almost-six-months-prego self rocked my 3-inch heels the ENTIRE night & didn't need to switch out with my flats I had in the car.  Unfortunately, that is all the information I can give about the wedding right now.  Since the show won't air for a while, details must be kept to the bare minimum.

Aside from the wedding, my weekend was full of youth ministry events, cleaning the church, setting up for Sunday morning's church breakfast, singing with the worship team, and lots more.  Needless to say, I woke up Monday morning feeling like I had a hangover.  I told my husband, I don't want to have another marathon weekend for a whiiiiile.  I can handle it, I just can't handle not getting the rest I need to keep my son growing healthily inside of me. 

With that said, THIS WEEKEND IS MY 1-YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY AHHHH!!!!  I cannot believe time went by so fast!  These minutes in our days are truly like grains of sand escaping my fingers.  We have been so busy and too caught up with work & ministry that we totally did not plan an outting for our anniversary.  Sad.  No one should ever get that busy.  After realizing the oversight in our schedules, my husband & I postponed all of our weekend events & will be spending our time relaxing...just the two of us...on an island...far...far...away...*slaps myself* who am I kidding? We're not doing anything too fancy.  I ain't eeeven trippin' though as long as it involves TONS of alone time with him & relaxation.  My husband starts a new work schedule come May, in which I won't see him alot.  MAJOR sad face!  A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do right? *sigh*  I keep telling myself it's for the better. It is for the better.  No more part-time for my man! YIPPEEEEE!!

As for the little man growing inside of me, I am pretty sure my stomach has doubled in size since last Wednesday.  It is officially hard for me to get out of the car, and I am starting to wobble everywhere.  Oh the joy of expecting a child <3 The urge to meet my little man is getting stronger as the days go by.  My husband and I are just THRILLED!!  Although we did not intend to have kids this early on in our marriage, we know this is a definite move of God.  I mean really, who gets pregnant while on contraceptives?!  LoL!!  His ways are better than our ways amen?! (:

I believe that is all I have...okay not really, but it's almost lunch time & my son is doing kart-wheels in my belly at this very moment.  Time to roll out!  Stay fly guys (;

No comments:

Post a Comment